Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Consignment Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905763872W
Role – Consignment Senior Analyst
Location – Leeds
Grade – 24
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is investing in early stage research and insights to build our long-term pipeline and enable us to implement creative disease and care pathways on behalf of customers and the patients we all serve. As this investment includes attracting top talent, DePuy Synthes Quality and Research & Development departments are recruiting for a new team member to join their high performing team.
DePuy Synthes offers exciting career opportunities for high-calibre Engineering professionals. We provide customer value by delivering superior engineering performance, supporting our internal and external customers and by developing great business leaders. We have a continuing focus on being agile, efficient and effective for the future is at the heart of what we do.
You will work as part of a team, to give the best customer experience by ensuring daily workload is completed, as well as being responsible for the accuracy of consigned inventory in the field.
Supporting the team Leader with processing of the annual audit information supplied, ensuring anomalies are resolved within the SLA and work cross functionally to invoice customers for consumed consignment.
In essence your role involves being able to prove where all our stock is throughout the hospital network, How much that stock is worth and to ensure the completed audits match that data.
- You will assist Consignment Team Lead with Analysis of Consignment Data & SOX/CIA requirements
- Produce critical metric reporting, highlighting areas to improve while looking for innovative ways to improve the processes
- Arrange return of unwanted, out of date consignment stock keeping consignment levels accurate in the company system
- You will update the consignment lots after each audit and Coordinate the redeployment of used instruments kits
- Update consignment stock listings when moved in field and reconcile audits and liaise with Sales team to bridge any gaps
- A key element of your role is to Invoice for missing consignment stock as well as process Orders for replacement out of date consignment stock
Experience, Skills and
Abilities (Can Do Criteria):
If you have a proven ability to problem solve, accurately check data and enjoys being a key team member in a vital admin function then this role offers fantastic career opportunities.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, well organized and numerate.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally are essential as you lead by example
- Positive approach to problem solving – solution orientated
- Display full understanding of Microsoft packages with proven excel skills
- Drive and implement process improvements in a solution orientated way
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines. We care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we are:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unrivalled in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
- We actively inspire equal opportunities throughout Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)