Johnson & Johnson Careers
Stage Quality Control
Requisition ID: 1905763823W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
In Italy there are all the three sectors, each of which represents one of the segments mentioned above:
- Janssen Spa (Pharmaceutical Sector):
Marketing Company: Milan
Plant: Borgo San Michele (Latina)
- Johnson & Johnson Spa (Consumer Sector):
Marketing Company and Plant: Santa Palomba (Rome)
- Johnson & Johnson Medical Spa (Medical Sector):
Marketing Company: Pratica di Mare (Rome)
For our Consumer Site, based in Santa Palomba, Pomezia (Rome) we are looking for 2 energetic, dynamic interns to join the Quality Control Team.
The Interns will join the Quality Control department and will be trained on GMP/GLP procedures with a focus on microbiological and chemical raw materials aspects.
The Interns selected will also give support to the performance of chemical physical testing on finished products and will guarantee LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) administration continuity (master data).
- Chemical-physical testing on finished products and raw materials
- Record the activities carried out in accordance with the laboratory data management systems
- Perform the preparation of the solutions and reagents necessary for the tests
- Support in the activities of calibration of the instruments
An intermediate level of English
A good command of Microsoft Office
Good interpersonal skills
Ability to work in Team
Italy-Lazio-Pomezia (Santa Palomba)-
Johnson & Johnson S.p.A. (7170)