Johnson & Johnson Careers
Shopper Activation Manager CZ/SK
Requisition ID: 1905763789W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: Prague, Czechia
- Responsible for managing OTC categories and developing appropriate strategies for each
- Implementation of brand strategies to local market in cooperation with Brand Marketing team.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Contributes to design of and executes trade and project specific promotional activities and programs that deliver against short-term and long-term objectives.
- Ensures that products are readily available for sale or use by working collaboratively with the customer and sales team to accurately forecast, resolve supply issues and support the new product launch.
- Leading category management projects to optimize ranges and related merchandising
- Conducts analysis of data and recommends customer segmentation.
- Identifies promotional lessons learned and best practices for key customers.
- Monitors promotional activity marketing expenses and resources to ensure adherence to budget guidelines.
- Aids with the trade budget review process.
- Recommends cost effective resources.
- Analyzes the results of customized promotions.
- Participates in promotional review of the marketplace to identify opportunities and develop recommendations at each product level (For example, product number, brand, or category)
- Recommends and executes BTL communication in store, according to shopper and customer knowledge + evaluation of these activities
- Closely cooperates with brand marketing, sales departments, supply chain and finance
- Data analysis (sales data, market data, tracking data), IMS, Customer named account data
- Development and production of POS materials
- Responsible for given BME budget
- Leading small team
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Min. 3 year of experience in trade/brand marketing or sales
- Experience in OTC or Pharma industry is a must
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Native Czech or Slovak, fluent in English.
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical and numerical skills, ability to draw conclusions based on analyses
- User knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)