Johnson & Johnson Careers
Digital, Precision and Performance Marketing, Associate Director APAC
Requisition ID: 1905763776W
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director for APAC Digital – Precision and Performance Marketing, to be located in Singapore.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (JJVC) specializes in disposable contact lenses, which are marketed under the ACUVUE® Brand name. Ever since ACUVUE® transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. And we're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Digital Lead for AP will drive the Precision and Performance Marketing Acquisition strategies for the brand across ACUVUE Connected Commerce Channels – including Digital and Social platforms, MyACUVUE CRM, Ecommerce platforms. The candidate will report directly to the ACUVUE Brand Experience Director, and will work closely with global-regional-local marketing partners, as well as, external performance agencies and adtechs.
1. Precision and Performance Marketing Strategies:
- Work with Performance Media Agency and markets on Media Acquistion-Conversion Strategies and Performance KPIs mapped against our consumer journeys across Digital Marketing and Connected Commerce platforms
- Drive optimization and Performance improvement through the various stages of the conversion funnel, with the use of Performance Analytics
- Explore and lead ‘test and learn’ approaches including new online channels and new performance marketing tools, to keep ACUVUE at the forefront of Precision and Performance Marketing. The candidate will lead digital best practices and training for the regional-local marketing teams.
2. Performance Analytics
- Conduct data-driven tracking and analysis for campaign performance
- Provide insights on optimization of performance marketing and programs/campaigns across the conversion funnel, in order to drive consumer acquisition and conversion, and expected ROI
- Evaluate channels and competitive performance
3. Digital Content & Social Activation
- Work closely with the marketing and agency teams to create marketing content (text ads, social ads, videos, landing pages and more) for use across the conversion funnel
- Lead regional digital and social media activation plans to maximize the potential of campaigns, and for precision and performance marketing
- Content Management : Collorate with markets to manage and repurpose content materials and campaigns across different platforms across our Connected Commerce, to optimize Precision and Performance marketing
Travel: 25% international travel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising/Communications or Business
- Minimum 5-7 years experience and demonstrate a passion for online marketing
- The candidate’s experience will be inclusive of having worked in digital marketing capacity and brand marketing, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- A suitable candidate will also have had experience and successful track-record of working with Digital, Precision and Performance marketing
• An early adopter of digital technology
• Possess advance knowledge and strategic insights of digital channels, precision and performance marketing strategies
• Can create strategic digital ideas and digital performance plans, with category and consumer understanding. Familiarity with audience segmentation and direct experience with digital analytics will be needed.
• Strong digital capabilities (e.g. SEM, SEO, Webanalytics, Programmatic Buying) is a must.
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of direct response metrics as well as an ability to measure campaign ROI and a proven track record of assessing tangible results and making recommendations to improve business outcomes
• Ability to develop creative content and social activation programs for acquisition and conversion in the Digital space
• Partners successfully with product and technology team to identify and influence development of new acquisition and customer engagement initiatives
• China is a key market so an understanding of China unique digital platformans and Connected Commerce ecosystem is a big advantage
Leadership and Interpersonal Skills:
• Motivated self-starter, metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus
• Strong initiative for understanding and supporting business goals, and excellent problem-solving skill
• Ability to think strategically and analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate strategic recommendations clearly
• The ability to prioritize and meet deadlines when working on multiple projects, and an ability to stay composed in stressful or uncertain situations
• Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey even the most complex concepts in a clear, concise, and easily understandable manner
• Excellent people skills, having a flexible and approachable attitude with an ability to influence across local markets, cross-functional teams and with external partners.
• Prior experience in a regional role will be preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)