Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905763766W
Business Analysis & Partnering
Support the Franchise Finance Manager to partner with cross functional franchise leads on the region’s growth and profitability improvement initiatives & decisions:
- Analysis: Provide analysis & commentary of the region’s performance and plans. Drive financial analysis for NPD (New Products Development) pre launch prioritization and post launch assessment. Make recommendations with data driven insights. Support decision making & action planning
- Reporting: Support the delivery of financial reporting / planning requirements of the franchise team: monthly and quarterly financial reporting, business plan updates, long-term strategic plans
- Projects (ad-hoc): Support regional franchise
- Support Finance team on the delivery of regional financial projects, and on reviews/presentation decks with supporting analysis as required.
- Pricing, Promotion, Cost and GP improvement Analysis to provide analysis and insights to the business and influence/shape business decision making
- Combine Finance insights with Business insights leveraging external data such as from Nielsen, data to understand wider commercial and business context.
- System Readiness: Should be comfortable in working with SAP/SAP tools and advanced excel worksheets.
- Knowing SAP is not a pre-requisite but should have prior experience in handling ERP systems and BW Reporting
- TM1/Bravo System Knowledge/experience is beneficial
- Mergers, Acquisitions, Licensing & Divestitures: Financial analysis to facilitate identification of right opportunities & valuations; project assessment, due diligence or execution involvement as required.
- Simplify, Standardize and improve standard reporting wherever possible
- Responsible for timely, accurate & appropriate regular and ad hoc management reporting to Global / Regional management.
- Deliver quarterly regional P&L & financial trends reports (by brand by market)
- Support the quarterly investor relations reporting process
- Work with markets to understand and contextualize performance and implications
- Supports analysis and insights to presents complex analysis , in a simple way to management
- Improve current reporting , analysis and other processes by driving better accuracy, efficiency & simplicity
- Education/Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting, CPA, CMA or other financial certification equivalent
- Experience: 5 Years minimum; Min 2 years’ experience in FP&A or business support
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Microsoft Office (Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel), Finance and Accounting knowledge
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)