Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] - Associate Commercial Excellence Manager
Requisition ID: 1905763732W
Job Description Summary
- Provides analysis, ad hoc reporting, and sales analytical support to sales and marketing management. This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Prepares regular and ad hoc integrated data mining and analyses forsakes management to facilitate identifying potential marketing opportunities. Responsible for publishing standard reports to document management. Tracks and analyzes sales force performance of sales volume, market share & sales force productivity. Analyzes and interprets both internal and external factors that affect sales performance, provide insights sales and marketing management on sales force effectiveness.
- Troubleshoots inquiries about account alignments and performance data and provide counsel and actionable information. Develops and conducts training in the effective use of data (third party and contracted), applications, and tools provided to makes a difference in sales results produced. Develops and administers special projects.
- Prepares presentations and reports to support sales conferences/meetings. Utilizes or coordinates business systems to gather key information on sales, cost, and key activity information.
Overall purpose of job:
- To develop commercial excellence initiatives to improve business efficiency & effectiveness.
- Source, analyze and integrate data to translate into meaningful insights that inform businessdecision making, enable strategic direction development, drive organization action and business growth
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- System enhancement & management eg JIMS, iConnect, iDiscover
- As contact point to communicate with local IT personnel and other regional stakeholders etc. on effective use of sale force effectiveness and commercial excellence solutions
- Data management and analytics: Data mapping & manipulation from input (sales system) to output (reports, KPI)
- Serve as contact point for business and competitive intelligence sources and systems, facilitating access and training to the relevant data sources and subscription
- Work with Market Access, Finance and Commercial teams etc. on their analytics needs, and provide reporting and research support for management
- Support business partners in assessing new initiatives and strategies
- As a partner with BUs to assess and identify training needs, develop / source and implement / coordinate training programs
- Work with BU in optimizing sales force deployment
- Manage SFE affairs such as target setting and incentive payout
- Digital platform – Work closely with IT and BUs to launch new digital platform/website to improve customer engagement.
- Comply with integrity and compliance standards
- University / Bachelor degree or above
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in sales or marketing or commercial excellence in reputable pharmaceutical companies;
Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry and changes in the business model
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop and communicate a cohesive story through qualitative and quantitative data analysis
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)