Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Partner
Requisition ID: 1905763712W
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world.
We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day, and have been for the last 130 years.
The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen.
Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of
their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for
each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine
what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across
the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Contract: full time, limited contract
Do you have already previous experience with recruitment and are you seeking new challenges in the Talent Acquisition area? Are you passionate about covering end-to-end recruitment process including innovative sourcing channels, new interviewing techniques, offer negotiation and complex communication with stakeholders? Do you want to be part of a team whose job is touching the lives of people every day? If your answers are yes – we have the next career move for YOU.
- Full recruitment process for your roles from opening the role until offer is accepted
- Ensuring that the recruitment process is conducted according to policies and procedures to ensure that we attract and secure the best quality talents in the market
- Delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience throughout the process
- Build and maintain effective partnerships and relationships with colleagues, hiring managers, HR partners and candidates
- Managing our system technology to ensure data integrity at all times
- Utilize a variety of direct recruitment methods to source candidate (e.g. Linked in, Job Boards, employee referrals, advertising) as well as third party agencies when required
- Ensuring all follow up on recruitment is done in a timely manner
- Project work as required in line with TA goals and objectives
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in Recruitment/Talent Acquisition
- Fluent English spoken and written
- Previous experience within multinational corporate company is a big plus
- Personality wise we are looking for you if you are results oriented, driven personality who can prioritize and deal with high volume of various roles.
- We are also looking for your relationship building skills to ensure you have effective partnership with your hiring managers, other stakeholders as well as candidates.
- Last but not least we are looking for your ability to communicate to ensure effective communication within the team and stakeholders even though most of it is done remotely.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)