Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Executive Finland - Pharma
Requisition ID: 1905763640W
About the Johnson & Johnson - Janssen
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Quality Executive Janssen-Cilag OY, Finland
We are now looking to fill a vacant position as Quality Executive in Janssen Finland. This corresponds to” Responsible Person” (RP). In this position, you will be taking responsibility for all GDP related activities in Janssen-Cilag OY, Finland. The position is part of the Nordic Business Quality team which consist of similar positions in the other Nordic countries.
Objectives of the Position
- As part of the Nordic Quality team maintain, develop and improve the Quality Management System.
- Responsible for GDP compliance of Janssen-Cilag Finland, including wholesale licenses from FIMEA.
- Handle quality related issues; deviations, product complaints, change controls etc.
- Close collaboration with internal teams as supply chain and regulatory affairs.
- Be the quality contact person for FIMEA, customers and suppliers of Janssen-Cilag Finland.
What you will need to succeed
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product development, qualification, manufacturing, packaging, validation, testing, release and distribution processes.
- You are strongly performance-oriented with a passion for delivering quality.
- Able to prioritize in a highly matrix environment.
- You are analytical and have a structured and organized working style.
- You listen and create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect.
- You have a great command of communication and presentations skills.
- You can work independently in a virtual and matrix environment while at the same time being a proactive team player with your colleagues spread across the Nordics.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity in a dynamic and changing environment.
- A minimum of a master’s degree in pharmacy or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in either the life science industry or wholesaling is required.
- Experience from managing quality systems and processes, such as: deviations, CAPAs, Complaints, etc. is required.
- Fluent spoken and written Finnish and English is required.
- Good knowledge of national and European GDP is preferred and an advantage.
- Good skills in MS Office suite is required.
Janssen-Cilag OY (7071)