Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Territory Manager
Requisition ID: 1905763589W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
As Senior Territory Manager YOU will:
- Be responsible for the sales results in a respective region of Czech part of Czech Republic in franchise Joints Reconstruction, creating and keeping productive relationship with customers.
- Regular visiting of Head of Clinics, Head of surgeons, surgeons and other specialists, etc. in the particular region (regions Hradeckokrálovecký, Pardubický, Vysočina, část střední Čechy, okrajově Morava), Economical Dpts.
- Establish, maintain and develop good relationships with customers and KOL’s
- Regular education of customers in the products division of MD
- Analysis of the potential territory to achieve and maximize business objectives
- Participation in the intended major congresses, symposia, fairs and exhibitions with medical themes and representing MD divisions and their product portfolio
- Regular reporting to the supervisor
- Communication with doctors and hospitals in the particular region
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses and plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Preparing offers for tenders (portfolio part) together with other responsible departments
- Provide technical support during surgeries
- Is part of customer education related to our products
- Prepare sales plans for his/her accounts (together with SM)
- Has active communication and cooperation with KAM to support execution in Hospital Management
- Together with SM and PM preparation of BU sales strategy with focus on field experience
- Potential coaching of other colleagues based on gained sales experiences
- Leadership of other potential projects which are not directly linked to his/her core portfolio
- High school, University or any university degree
- Very good knowledge of English
- Very good sales skills and previous successful experience as a sales representative, preferably in Joints Recon area
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel, driving license
- Communication skills, team player
- Social behavior
- Charismatic personality
- Very good analytical skills
- Proactivity, positive attitude
- Address in Bohemian part of Czech Republic
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)