Who we are
Profound Change Requires Boldness. Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most broadly-based healthcare company in the world. We’re producing life-changing breakthroughs every day and have been for the last 130 years. The combination of new technologies and your expertise enables amazing things to happen. Teams from J&J’s consumer business are creating digital tools to help people track the health of their skin. Those working in medical devices are 3-D printing artificial joints personalized for each patient, while researchers in pharmaceuticals use AI to discover lifesaving drugs. Imagine what the rest of our team of 134,000 people at 260 companies in more than 60 countries across the world is accomplishing. We redefine what it means to be a big company in today’s world.
To find out more about who we are, take look at these videos:
Johnson & Johnson Vision are seeking an expert Vision Experience & Digital Group Brand Manager to join our high energy marketing team.
In this meaningful role you will focus on improving the end-to-end consumer experience for the world’s biggest contact lens brand ACUVUE, you will be inspired by data, insights and have a passion for developing a deep understanding of market channel dynamics, building plans to deliver world-class programmes to get results and pioneer the future direction for the wider organisation. You will improve consumer experience with a core focus on retention, in-life CRM and driving loyalty.
With an aptitude for digital technology – leveraging the latest marketing technologies to craft personal, meaningful and engaging experiences for our consumers throughout their journey.
You will lead a cross-functional team and work closely with global insights, commercial, IT and external agencies to own the transformation of the end-to end-consumer, and professional, experience. Aligning customer, business and compliance goals you will develop a keen understanding of the current landscape, define the desired consumer experience, and work across the organization to initiate and implement the change needed to ensure we meet our experience goals.
You will lead successful development and deployment of business change or the introduction of new products or services. You will work cross-functionally to align on insight, company-wide strategy and inspire change at pace needed to shape our consumer experience.
You will scope out and drive research and insight studies – unearthing real consumer and customer insights and pain points to ensure their needs can be met with actionable change.
- Experience with cloud-based CRM technologies and e-commerce platforms would be highly beneficial.
- Possess strong customer engagement skills and a desire to affect change on behalf of the customer, have experience influencing senior partners across various functions, strong project management and analytical skills, as well as a track record of delivering projects in complex, time-pressured environment.
- Heavily motivated by fact and data analytics
- Self-starter who possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication, presentation and social skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Build strong relationships with agencies who can partner to add real value to achieve goals
- A strong teammate with the ability to engage and lead teams, with a high degree of autonomy
- Desire for ongoing self-learning to ensure the latest technologies and trends can benefit business
- Resilient in the face of challenge or adversity
- Commercial acumen, able to understand and positively impact business performance and drive for growth by developing robust business cases with a relentless focus on KPIs and metrics
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)