The Assistant Finance Manager support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable data/ reports and analysis/insights to CD organization to drive business growth and efficiency improvement in a compliant way, including but not limited at
E-workflow system management and daily operational support
Compliance (trade promotion, rebates, revenue contract review etc.)
Channel Profitability analysis and reporting (covering consumption/sell-in/sell-out/inventory/trade investment, etc.)
Deliver new eCommerce operation model with cost structure improvement
Communication to business partners, BUF peers, on the analysis and provide insightful comments to variances, including recommendation of actions to enhance business performance and/or address any performance issue.
Key business partners:
China/ regional finance counterparts: BUF / GS / LGS / Tax COE/BSCOE/ regional finance
M.O.T (management operation team) and IT
Different level of people in CD organization
Finance from core eCommerce distributors
Daily operational supports:
· Work closely with MOT/CD planning team on sales latest thinking estimation, spending management (manage process and E-workflow system, BVA, etc. )
· Monthly trade promotion/ trade terms validation and reconciliation (E-workflow vs. SAP) / monitoring/ adjustments
· Close monitoring of EC growth model especially on investment planning and actual monitoring in line with channel strategy
· Work with GS/CFM, BSCOE and IT to ensure correctness and completeness of accounting & adequacy of controls.
Financial Analysis and Monitoring:
· Support the commercial finance leader to provide valuable analysis/ insights to help achieve the business results:
o Be responsible for sales financial support, including but not limited at sales and consumption forecast, inventory monitoring and projection, to ensure a healthy trade inventory level, and identify related risks and opportunities
o Monitor trade investments efficiency and channel profitability by brand and by channel analysis vs. prior year and budget
o Monitoring key financial performance of both internal and external business partner
o Be responsible for financial target setting and post review on big campaign (e.g. 618, 11.11)
o Evaluate financial simulation on new business model, if any
· Provide standard or ad-hoc financial analysis to support management decision and ensure robustness of business KPI delivery
Compliance and Audit:
· Provide solid support to business partners and compliance team to ensure compliance (SOX, HCC, FCPA etc.)
· Support both internal audit (SOX, FCPA etc.) and external audit (PWC, Tax etc.). Focus on rebate cycle, trade promotion cycle, and revenue cycle.
Qualities / Qualifications
Bachelor of Finance, Accounting or equivalent, more than 5 years of experience in Finance with preference for matrix / complex environment work experience.
Strong communication skills, fluent English in both speaking and writing
Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint is required.
Good knowledge of US/PRC GAAP, SOX internal control and FCPA/Healthcare Compliance preferred
Knowledge of SAP and TM1 is a plus
Indicators of Success:
Quick learner and ability to work in a complex and matrix environment
Strong technical skills on Analytics/Reporting and hard working – ability to deep dive on numbers independently that helps bring clarity to abstract problem
Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders. Demonstrate ability to achieve integration & alignment, push back when appropriate, and manage conflicts & challenges
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)