Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager Oral & Wound Care AP
Requisition ID: 1905763513W
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Marketing Manager Oral & Wound Care AP- Connector is a key leadership role within the Essential Health franchise. This is a pivotal role at the intersection of the global need state strategy and local brand relevance and implementation. This position reports into the Senior Director, Essential Health AP-Connector and will be based in Singapore.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for serving on the Regional Oral & Wound Care Leadership Team and working with the Global Centre Squad & Lead Markets, to scale communications and lean innovation from Lead Markets for Adapt and Sustain Markets, modifying where necessary to enable the local market teams to focus their time on winning with consumers and winning in store. The leader will also be working closely with local clusters and markets to shape it in the best possible way to leverage Global Strategies while addressing Local needs.
Specifically, the Marketing Manager will:
- Be an active member of the Regional Oral & Wound Care Leadership Team, with deep understanding & alignment to Global & Region Strategies, Tactics & KPIs
- Have close partnership with Commercial and Marketing Leaders in the countries
- Gain local insight/ market intimacy
- Represent & Reinforce Global Vision & Strategy for Need States & Brands within Region
- Represent and inform Global team of Local Market nuances, needs & competitive environment
- Develop business models to drive penetration amongst HVAs and gen pop-leveraging global consumer, competitive and trade insights
- Express global brand/ initiative positioning for region and lead markets
- Identify opportunities for product and commercial innovation to accelerate growth
- Lead Region project team to implement innovation for the identified portfolio opportunities
- Lead regional cascading of Global projects
- Adapt and/ or develop packaging graphics to region/markets
- Roll-up market content needs and influence Lead market content toolkit and production and adapt the content to scale it to multiple markets in APAC
As part of the Essential Health Centre Squad, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the successful implementation of our new Consumer operating model, challenging traditional business models in Essential Health and driving the APAC EH business towards sustainable growth. He/ She will ensure regional and local alignment for all plans including: deployment and adoption of the global playbooks and visual identity for the brands and ensure a strong partnership with the global Content and Innovation leaders to ensure regional input is included in global design.
It is also expected that a solid 3Y plan for both innovation and communication is crafted for markets based on market prioritization, in partnership with Global and Market teams. In addition, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for distilling key market needs & trends to shape Global strategies and thinking across innovation, brand building and business model development.
- A BA degree is required
- Master in Business or Marketing specialization is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of progressive experience in setting a vision and executing in a similar integrated brand leadership role within a consumer-packaged goods organization, preferably with a breadth of functional and/or industry experience is required
- Experience of marketing in a digital world (i.e., social media, e-commerce, analytics, on-line) is required
- Experience working in a global organization, collaborating with regional groups and understanding & experience of India and/or developing markets is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of people development and leadership is required
- Experience leading in a matrix environment and cross functional teams is required
- Experience in successful partnership with R&D organizations to develop innovative products supported by specific and relevant brand messaging is required
- Proven success in developing strategic agency partnerships to build long term brand health and business is required
- Demonstrated financial acumen in making effective business decisions is required
- Experience in providing marketing thought leadership—taking consumer insight and using it to drive thinking and good decisions, is required
- Demonstrated skill in executing and delivering brand leadership in a similar integrated brand leadership role is required
- Proven success in working with an agency and drawing upon other external interfaces such as social media and digital marketing to both understand the space and drive effective brand decisions specific and relevant brand messaging is required
- Proven record in project management (preferably at global/regional level) is required
- Experience living/working in one market within the region is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)