Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905763323W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, surgical oncology, general surgery, neurosurgery & neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Ethicon is devoted to shaping the future of surgery by advancing innovation, addressing the most pressing healthcare issues and improving lives every day. Our product portfolio includes energy devices, wound closure, endo-mechanical, cardiothoracic, gyne, urology and thyroid and biosurgery surgical devices.
In this role you will be responsible for Wound Closure and Biosurgery portfolio sales.
- · Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- · Within allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders. Takes the lead in managing the Specialty customer.
- · Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- · Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximize impact of all activities driving growth.
- · Work with Sales Manager and other colleagues to define commercial requirements to grow and protect our business.
- · Ensure key insights from the external marketplace are appropriately shared internally to shape future business plans.
- · Ensure competence in procedural focus area and product portfolio.
- · Act as an ambassador for Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices aligned to our Credo.
Key areas of responsibility:
- · Analyze and interpret account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights in to account needs.
- · Develop, deploy and maintain tactical account business plans that align to business and customer objectives to deliver agreed objectives.
- · Prepare presentations for meetings as appropriate.
- · Build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
- · Present brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviors.
- · Work collaboratively with colleagues across Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices to deliver business plan.
- · Collaborate with other commercial teams to deliver coordinated approach where applicable.
Professional Education and Marketing
- · Leadership of customer training activities.
- · Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as championing the effective use of the Company’s comprehensive Professional Education offering.
- · Understand technical information pertinent to the procedure and product platform.
- · Maintain up-to-date market and industry knowledge.
- · Required to attend live patient cases/surgeries
- A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences (nursery, pharmacy, etc) or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of work experience within sales in healthcare industry is preferred
- Surgical procedure knowledge, adequate to illustrate our product benefits is preferred
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills
- Advance-level computer skills, and the ability to multitask without the direct oversight of manager required.
Johnson & Johnson Limitada (8405)