Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905763307W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The Project Engineer is the primary Engineering point of contact leading projects to support the manufacturing activities of Neuchâtel Site. Working with production supervisor and associates, quality technicians and engineers, planers and maintenance associates, he is responsible of delivering new solutions to the business. In close partnership with other Departments, he/she fixes safety, quality or equipment performance issues, leads and implement improvements or delivers innovation to the floor. Today’s medical device dynamic imposes many changes that the project engineer with be responsible or work in collaboration to implement (MDR, Brexit). This position offers a wide range of interactions with different functions within the Plant and Globally thus offering a chance to develop a broad range of skills (technical, Quality & Compliance, HSE…).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support global transformative projects linked to new EU medical device regulation (MDR).
- Support new equipment implementation on the production floor.
- Equipment and processes correction & corrective action in case of technical or quality issues, in close partnership with Maintenance and Quality Departments.
- Identification & implementation of process & equipment improvement with regards to Safety, Quality, and/or efficiency.
- Lead or support validation or verifications triggered by raw material or component changes, including project management and execution of the validations / verifications
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires (1-3) years related experience
- Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with policies and procedures
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)