Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905763299W
more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
As Bariatric Lead YOU will:
- Develop, lead and ensure Bariatric Business growth. Responsibilities includes driving focus on Bariatric platform and implementation of Short-term tactical sales and Longer term strategy to provide partnerships with Bariatric centers. Drive Patients and HCP Awareness Campaign.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Ensure Bariatric sales Targets achivements.
- Drive team Focus toward Bariatric specialty.
- Partner with prof.Ed to manage Bariatric Prof. Ed. Events.
- Work on Conversions from Competition
- Continuous sales analysis and opportunity assessment.
- Monthly reports on MIS business update to BUM and Marketing
- Frequent team training.
- Establish new Bariatric Centers in Czech
- Establish Bariatric Center of Excellence
- Close cooperation with Ethicon Team within shared hospitals
- Manage Bariatric Awarenes Campaign
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Min. 2years experience in Medical Devices
- Strategic Thinking
- Outward looking-Customer centric
- Business and results driven
- Interdependent partnering ability
- Prudent risk taking
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson, s.r.o. (7065)