Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905763279W
Cutting-edge science, digital technology and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the globe, and we are at the forefront. We are the world’s most broadly-based global healthcare business, with more than 275 companies in 60 countries, and our companies touch all aspects of human health, from consumer products to pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback from programme manager
Personal development and effectiveness training
Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
At the EMEA Development Centre we develop, design and deliver high quality business applications, software solutions and services to meet J&J business technology requirements. It is an open and highly collaborative environment based on LEAN principles with a strong emphasis on continuous integration, automated testing and continuous delivery. Scrum teams are encouraged to be self-organising and autonomous.
The successful candidate will work within a scrum team to define and implement solutions across all areas of J&J. This team is responsible for maintaining highest levels of development practices; working towards continuous improvement of those practices; maintaining and upgrading implemented systems.
- Contribute to development projects utilizing specialized knowledge and skills, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, IAPP, etc.). This role requires a broad knowledge of technology and creativity to work within a large IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- Playing a lead role in software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Recent Graduate (2019 or due to graduate in 2020). Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a BSc. or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Good Knowledge of mainstream programming language: Java, C++, C#, PHP
- Solid understanding of OOP. Solving problems efficiently and quickly.
- Understanding of Database concepts, good programming practices, root causing issues.
- Experience with multiple OS: Windows, Linux, iOS. Able to execute UNIX command line utilities.
- Good command over Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDER’S RESPONSIBILITIES.
Closing date for applications Friday 18th October 2019 – This is a 23-month programme that commences in September 2020
Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (8170)