Requisition ID: 1905763255W
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
Overall purpose of job:
Responsible for promoting our medical device to the healthcare professionals with the aim to bring our innovative treatment solution to our patients.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Develop strategic plan to achieve sales objectives and other qualitative objectives
- Provide customer services and instrumentation support to our HCP in OR environment
- Make regular visits to identify customers’ needs and provide treatment solution to HCP
- Collaborates with other departments to achieve company objectives
- Comply with Integrity and compliance standard
- Is willing to work under pressure and flexible working hours.
- Is Willing to take shift duty
- Science / Nursing / Medical-related background is preferred
- Previous medical device experience is highly essential.
- Minimum 1 years solid experience in the medical device field
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.Candidates who are not being invited for interviews within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All applications will be kept for maximum of six months as future reference for similar openings.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills
see abovePrimary Location
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok-Organization
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)Job Function
Selling MD&DRequisition ID