Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer service supervisor UK/IR
Requisition ID: 1905763148W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Customer Service Supervisor for UK & IRELAND
Contract: full time, permanent contract, Starting date latest November 2019
Our Customer & Logistics Services department is targeting all English speakers with previous Customer Care experience. The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for leading teams to perform transactional services to customers. Enable strong relationships and collaboration across functions as needed, develop relationships between Customer Service and other key business units as Supply Chain, Finance ans Shared Services.
- Providing oversight for order management, inquity management, and invoice management activities performed by the team.
- Managing customer service inventory process
- Monitoring team efficiency and effectiveness based on predetermined organization performance metrics
- Training and knowledge management
- Leading the team, independent partner for stakeholders and single point of contact for Customer Service manager
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Native/Fluent level of English (Irish English): You will be mostly communicating with native professionals
- Previous experience from Customer Service for approx. 3 years
- Possible starting date latest November 2019
- Accuracy and attention to detail: You will be responsible for managing precise order details
- Advanced communication skills: On daily basis you will communicate with our customers over the phone as well as via email
- PC skills: previous experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- SAP knowledge is considered as a plus
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)