Johnson & Johnson Careers
Assistant Analytics Manager, GSIA
Requisition ID: 1905763047W
Johnson & Johnson Consumer is recruiting for a CBI Analytics Executive, located in Maidenhead.
The Consumer & Business Insights team are a critical function that drives the interpretation of in-market performance and understanding of our shoppers and consumers.
This role works across the breadth of insights from analytics through to consumer & shopper insight.
Analytics responsibilities include tracking & evaluating business performance, as well as working on cross-functional projects which strongly utilise data for decision-making to understand trends and diagnose performance issues with speed. You will also work closely with data providers to ensure high quality analysis is delivered.
In addition, this role will work across the ad hoc research area, developing appropriate research programmes and working closely with the Senior CBI Manager on business critical projects.
- Reporting on business performance & route-cause analysis, working with key partners across the business including cross functional squad teams
- Agency Management of continuous agencies (Nielsen, Kantar– day to day relationship and others.
- Coordination of monthly agency learning sessions, including liaising with agency partners on topics to build capability
- You will be a power user of key tools – Nielsen, Kantar World-panel plus and Excel to build business capability
- Ad hoc research project management – working with the Senior CBI Manager on both qualitative and quantitative research to answer key business questions.
Bachelor Degree in relevant subject
Experience and Skills:
- Understanding and experience of retail audit analytics including Nielsen or IRI preferably Kantar, IQVIA,
- Strong excel skills,
- Experience of reporting and data analysis.
- Good written and verbal communication
5% Travel percentage – national
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)