Johnson & Johnson Careers
Employee and Labor Relations Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905762625W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in 3 different sectors, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Healthcare. In the Nordics we also have large Supply Chain operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
The Nordic HR team works collaboratively to deliver business solutions that meet the current and future needs of our business. Our HR services, Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Employee and Labor Relations team members are collectively integral to progressing Johnson and Johnsons business in the Nordic region.
Employee and Labor Relations Specialist Nordics
As the Employee Relations and Labor Relations (ERLR) Specialist for the region you are responsible for managing Employee and Labor Relations cases and undertaking union negotiations for the business. Management of Employee Relations includes but is not limited to assistance with complex employment policy interpretation, workforce grievances and partnership with management on discipline related cases. You are responsible for using standard tools, processes and guidelines to research/investigate concerns, to identify policy violations and evaluate findings to ensure appropriate actions are consistently administered. You treat the workforce with dignity and respect, maintaining high levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity in the handling of sensitive matters. The ERLR specialist will also assist the ERLR Manager in providing overall Employee Labor Relations support in different processes as required.
- Responds to Employee Relations (ER) requests from customers and executes on the key tasks and activities in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
- Develops and manage investigation plans maintaining contact with case owner, manager and key stakeholders.
- Assist with the development of Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and Corrective Actions and coaching of business leaders to improve team performance.
- Gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters and correspondence related to ER cases.
- Provide insights and intelligence with respect to trends and opportunities
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Respond to Labor Relations requests from the Employee Relations and Labor Relations Manager (ERLR Manager), business and HR Business Partners (HRBP) by providing input and guidance on Labor Relations Strategy, union negotiations and all activity associated with major workforce events.
- A minimum of Bachelor´s degree within a relevant subject (required). Master´s degree in labor law or similar (desirable).
- 6+ years HR experience, as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner, with a concentration in Employee Relations and Labor Relations
- Detail-oriented, strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and consultative skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills (desired)
- Fluent, written and spoken, in English and Swedish (required)
This appointment is part of a wider HR transformation so a positive solutions focused person is key. To succeed you be an analytical thinker with a can do attitude and a genuine passion for labor law. You will be a great communicator that is quickly be able to build credibility and relationships with both internal and external stakeholders. As an important member of the Nordic HR team you will also be a natural collaborator and will be a process orientated person that is able to guide and implement policy and process and improvements.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)