In J&J, we blend heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies operates in 3 different sectors, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Consumer Healthcare. In the Nordics we also have large Supply Chain operations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Johnson & Johnson work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo.
Are you passionate about labor law, team work and progressing healthcare? Then this role could be a perfect fit for you!
The Nordic HR team works collaboratively to deliver business solutions that meet the current and future needs of our business. Our HR services, Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and Employee and Labor Relations team members are collectively integral to progressing Johnson and Johnsons business in the Nordic region.
As the Nordic HR Specialist in Employee and Labor Relations (Arbetsrätt) you are responsible for handling Employee and Labor Relations cases for designated workforce group(s) and union negotiations for defined client groups. Management of Employee Relations includes but is not limited to assistance with complex employment policy interpretation, workforce grievances, advice of management on discipline. You operate as a steward for the company, advancing matters of concern as necessary to ensure that the interest of the company is protected, using standard tools, processes and guidelines to research/investigate concerns and drive progress. The ERLR specialist will also assist the ERLR Manager in providing overall Labor Relations support in different processes as required.
- Develop and lead investigation plans.
- Stay current on country (countries) employment and labor practices. Ensure workplace policies are in compliance with applicable local laws and notify management of regulatory changes.
- Assist with the development of Performance Improvement Plans (PIP) and Corrective Actions.
- Handle requests from client legal team for gathering information for responding to legal claims, attorney letters, agency charges, lawsuits etc. related to ER cases.
- Interact and work with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies.
- Investigate issue areas and figure out methods of mitigation to problem solve within acceptable timeframes, routing or advancing inquiries as appropriate in order to achieve effective and timely resolution.
- Respond to Labor Relations requests from the Employee Relations and Labor Relations Manager (ERLR Manager), business and HR Business Partners (HRBP) by providing input and guidance on Labor Relations Strategy, preparation CBA negotiations, Labor Relation conferring with unions including major workforce events.
- A minimum of Bachelor´s degree within a relevant subject (required). Master´s degree in labor law or similar (desirable).
- 6+ years HR experience; as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner, with a focus in Employee Relations, Labor Relations. Including HR Generalist experience; researching, investigating, and addressing employee misconduct and below job performance standards; providing guidance to management (required)
- Strong MS office and related talent management technology tools skills (required)
- Fluent, written and spoken, in English and Swedish (required)
We are looking for a positive solution focused person. To succeed you will be a subject matter expert in Nordic labor law with and will quickly gain credibility to become the ‘go to’ person on ER/LR matters in the region. An enthusiastic great teammate with a drive to create a positive work environment and ability to influence without authority.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an updated CV and Cover letter. The selection process will start during the standard 30-days posting period, please send in your application as soon as possible. We reserve the rights to close the advert earlier. All applicants can expect feedback on the application.
This posting is not open for external recruiter/sourcing agencies. Please respect this by not approach Hiring Manager if you are a representative of an agency.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)