Johnson & Johnson Careers
Solutions Architect Manager
Requisition ID: 1905762603W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is now expanding its strategic capabilities, specifically in areas for partnership, in order to better reflect the need of its customers and support the delivery of Triple Aim benefits for customers while driving long term sustainable and strategic partnerships for Johnson & Johnson.
The Solutions Architect Manager will lead the delivery of multiyear strategic partnerships based on the full J&J value offering to drive profitable market share with strategic customers. Under the guidance of the strategic account team the individual will be responsible for capturing new partnership opportunities that require the deployment of either commercial, value added or financial solutions to drive business growth and the stickiness of partner relationships.
- Understands Health System needs through analytics and customer interactions, identifies applicable solutions, communicates expected customer benefit and gains alignment through Joint Business Planning.
- Responsible for the design and creation on multi-layer, multi-year strategic partnerships
- Responsible for the structuring of the pipeline of accounts for partnership discussion
- Responsible for shaping the offering within a defined group of accounts (all selected accounts will be shared amongst Solutions Architects)
- Leads deal acquisition, approval and closing ensuring strong internal and external collaboration and alignment.
- Challenges status quo to bring new ideas and best possible, long term customer partnership to close.
- Run appropriate governance to ensure the timely running of the account acquisition and contracting process
- Plan and deploy Solution Architect resources to deliver targeted level of account and revenue growth
- Work closely with commercial colleagues to deliver the Strategic Account Strategy for Italy
- Accountability for reporting progress against key performance indicators aligned to annual objectives
Skills and competencies required:
- Notable Executive presence coupled with the ability to design solutions at all levels from Board to department and beyond in the Italian healthcare market
- Strong commercial acumen evidenced by experience of working with or within healthcare
- Extensive experience (5+ years) and background in consulting to Life Sciences / healthcare, within the medical device industry or public / private healthcare sector
- Evidenced ability to deliver multi-layer “deal making” in healthcare
- Strong customer facing skill
- Incisive thinker, confident with concepts, analysis and frameworks
- Ability to structure, manage and deliver change
- Team leader with an enthusiastic, positive mindset, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Project management orientation with the ability to priorities and manage complex list of projects to completion
- Strong track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical stakeholders on operational matters
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional matrix to successfully deliver objectives to time and budget
- A working understanding of the operative pathways in a hospital (surgical environment)
- Passionate about doing an outstanding job for our customers
- Entrepreneurial mindset, ability to deal with ambiguity and to demonstrate agility
Education & Experience Required:
- University degree from a reputable institution;
- MBA from a leading business school preferable but not essential
- Experienced in Change management, and/or
- Experience in Process Excellence, and/or
- Experience in Project Management, and/or
- Experience in Healthcare Management Consulting, and/or
- Experience of running Surgical Services/Hospital Operations or Departments
- Experience in managing complex revenue generating projects
- Essential Languages: Italian and English required
Key Compliance Requirements:
- Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behavior in all areas of responsibility.
- Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
- Adherence to Safe Fleet Policy.
- Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
- Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
- Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
Location: Field Based
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)