Johnson & Johnson Careers
Corporate Legal Affairs and Contract Manager
Requisition ID: 1905762576W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
We are looking for a Corporate Legal Affairs and Contract Manager to provide legal support to the pharmaceutical business of Johnson & Johnson in the Nordic region (Janssen Nordics) and to a lesser extent to other business sectors of Johnson & Johnson across the Nordics.
The successful candidate will be part of the Johnson & Johnson Law Department EMEA and report into the Legal Director for Janssen Nordics who is based in Belgium.
Corporate Legal Affairs and Contract Manager
Play a critical role in providing contracting support and advice including on internal policies and applicable regulations for the pharmaceutical Sector (Janssen) in the Nordics, including:
- Assisting with agreements, terminations and amendments, confidentiality and other legal documents
- Supporting Legal Director in providing guidance on internal policies and applicable regulations/rules, on contractual queries and liaising with other functions supporting on acquisitions, take-overs and other possible corporate transactions
- Coordinating for the timely execution of signatures to critical/time-sensitive documents
- Coordinating work with local Outside Counsel and managing associated administrative matters (e.g. invoice, payment review)
- Training and providing guidance to the organization on contract management
Corporate Affairs Management (30 to 40%)
Play a critical role in ensuring diligent administration & Corporate Governance compliance on a cross-sector basis in the Nordics including:
- Managing corporate governance housekeeping work as well as new registrations in close coordination with Outside Counsel
- Training and advice/support to statutory board members
- Preparing and maintaining filing of corporate documents
- Overseeing and training on the continuous implementation of the Contract and Signature Authority Policies on a cross-sector basis in the Nordics
- Law degree with a minimum of three (3) years of work experience, e.g. in a leading law firm or inhouse organization/company
- Fluency in English and at least one of the Scandinavia languages (SE, DK or NO), both oral and written
- Ability to accurately create and adapt/revise legal documents with templates provided
- Experience working on corporate matters and knowledge of corporate housekeeping regulations
- IT skills
- Experience working in a large/complex (e.g. matrix) environment
- Experience or strong interest in the healthcare sector/life science industry
- Familiarity with pharmaceutical rules and regulations, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and other rules on ethical behavior and business conduct
Candidates should also possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Common sense, passionate, proactive and capable of multi-tasking
- Personable, keen to interact with diverse groups of people and capable of developing and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of a a diverse organization
- Highly organized/structured, precise, fast-learner
- “Can do” mindset and strong sense of ownership
- Focus on and ability to drive high ethical, legal and compliance standards
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Norway-Oslo-Oslo, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland-Southern Finland-Espoo, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod
Janssen Cilag Sweden AB (7315)
Legal (Non Attorney)