Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905762169W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing of people around the world
We are looking for a Cost Analyst for our instrument manufacturing sites in Hägendorf and Balstahl, reporting to the plant controller. This position requires both detailed analytics as well as an ability to operate from a big picture perspective. Depending on candidate, the role can be enhanced to support many projects and product launches.
- Connection between the business partners in the plant and the other financial departments within the organization
- Perform monthly closing activities in SAP for responsible sites accurately and effectively
- Perform annual standard cost calculation and analysis and calculation for materials without costing
- Provide key insight into actuals monthly analysis of manufacturing performance and prepare discussion with stakeholder
- Regular and ad hoc financial analysis
- Financial expertise in projects
- Local business planning process and validation of standard cost changes
- Validation & calculation, monitoring and reporting of Cost Improvement Projects
- Swiss Apprenticeship with post 5 years of practical experience
- Or University/Bachelors’ Degree or Equivalent in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with teams in a virtual environment to meet the future needs of the business
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills
- Strong team player
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)