Johnson & Johnson Careers
I2C Reporting Supervisor
Requisition ID: 1905762154W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent
- Yearly coordination, preparation and calculation of customer type for all Consumer countries
- Perform AR reconciliation for GS countries
- Yearly coordination and preparation of the annual credit limit review
- Preparation, distribution and booking of the general and specific doubtful debt reserves
- Creation of Doubtful debt reserve report
- Preparation and distribution of all SOX reports
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting
- Work closely with the A2R team and coordinate/align end to end processes that involve both departments
- Provide process, accounting expertise and support to key stakeholders on I2C related topics
- Back up of Local I2C leads for defined and agreed activities (Direct Debit, special payments)
- Lead and drive collaboration with key stakeholders to identify process improvements, automation team and Global Process team to define “best in class” practice and ensure that optimal solution is viable, and delivery will be timely
- Guide business requirements towards “quick wins”
- Define alternative solutions to meet business requirements when automation will not meet required timelines
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- 5 years + finance experience across multiple markets
- Strong receivable and project management background
- Very good analytical skills, sense for detail
- Results and performance driven person: takes personal responsibility for delivering results
- Sense of urgency: quickly assimilates and digests information, persists in the face of obstacles or challenges
- Continuous process improvement orientation with a curious mindset
- Adaptability to change with a love of learning
- Fluent English essential
- People management experience required
- Team spirit
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by an internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)