Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ethicon Regional Sales Lead - Campania
Requisition ID: 1905761791W
For Johnson & Johnson Medical (Pratica di Mare-Rome) we are looking for the Ethicon Regional Sales Lead for Campania.
The job purposes of the function are:
- Maximize J&J Medical’s business performance (NTS and Opex management) in the market by guiding regional team through the execution of Ethicon strategy.
- Develop strong ties with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders in assigned regions, planning sales goals and cooperating directly to achieve such goals.
- Lead and develop the Regional Team and coordinate with BU Commercial Managers the preparation of tenders and public negotiations.
- Create and implement the Regional Plan in accordance with the Ethicon Business Plan.
All of the above in compliance with local rules and laws and always in respect of J&J Credo values.
- Guide the Regional Team in order to ensure market share and business results in the Region as per Business Plan
- Understand and analyze all the dynamics of the Health Care Regional environment, suggesting projects, actions and solutions to BUs and then ensuring implementation.
- Anticipate competition in the technical conversation with KOL and non-clinical stakeholders for public tenders and be the accountant person in all the Regional tendering activities.
- Assure maximization of tender results guiding the different tender phases
· Yearly development of Regional Plans, together with the BU Lead and the other Platform leads, following Ethicon strategy and Platforms objectives and priorities.
· Monitor regional results periodically through KPI suggesting the needed corrective actions.
· Develop strong relationships with KOL and non-clinical stakeholders. Be the referral partner in the Market.
· Participate to cross-functional and cross-franchise projects and meetings offering the Regional perspective and exporting the Company solution
- At least 8 years of professional experience in the commercial area (both in Sales & Marketing);
Italy-Lazio-Pratica Di Mare-
Johnson & Johnson Medical S.p.A. (7257)