Johnson & Johnson Careers
MEDICAL AFFAIRS EXECUTIVE
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1905761700W
Medical Affairs Executive
Location : Maidenhead, UK
In this dynamic Medical Affairs role, you would be part of the Johnson & Johnson Ltd. Northern Europe Medical Affairs team, providing support for over-the-counter (OTC) medicines. At J&J, we believe our first responsibility is to the patients, doctors and nurses, to mothers and fathers and all others who use our products and services. This rewarding role would give you the opportunity to ensure the information provided to our customers is of the highest possible quality.
As a member of this team, you would become an expert on one or more assigned products or therapy areas and:
- Review advertising for OTC medicines to ensure medical accuracy and alignment with legislation and company policy
- Collaborate with your brand team to develop new product claims, to defend key claims upon challenge by competitor companies and to challenge competitor advertising as appropriate
- Support the Regulatory Affairs team to accurately update product labelling and licenses
- Expertly answer customer enquiries on J&J OTC medicines
You would also work with your Medical Affairs colleagues to improve department processes and procedures.
- Degree in Pharmacy or a Life Science (preferred 2:1 or above)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/OTC industry within a medical role (with copy review experience if a medical information background)
- Working knowledge of advertising codes of practice (PAGB/ABPI) desirable
- Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Ability to build and establish strong and positive relationships
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise workload appropriately
- Easily adaptable and receptive to change
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Limited (8700)