Johnson & Johnson Careers
Graduate Quality Engineer/Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905761495W
Cutting-edge science, digital technology and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the globe, and we are at the forefront. We are the world’s most broadly-based global healthcare business, with more than 275 companies in 60 countries, and our companies touch all aspects of human health, from consumer products to pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites.
- An opportunity to develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback from manager
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
We are currently looking for Graduate Quality Engineer / Graduate Quality Analyst in our Quality and Compliance Departments within DePuy Synthes.
DePuy Synthes, located in Ringaskiddy, Cork, is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive Orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of Joint Reconstruction, Trauma, Spine, Sports Medicine, Neurological, Craniomaxillofacial, Power Tools and Biomaterials.
You will join a team focused on supporting manufacturing and the Quality and Compliance Departments department. This team ensures all Quality and Compliance goals and targets of the manufacturing process & global supply chain are achieved through the continuous development of Quality and Compliance processes and the support of day to day Quality operations. This position will provide project experience on continuous improvement, and risk mitigation initiatives and may also include liaison with outside suppliers and other Johnson & Johnson sites.
Your Key Responsibilities May Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Working with and supporting the Quality MAKE Operation and Platform Quality Support (PQS) group. This includes but is not limited to;
- Quality Operations for the DePuy Ireland Site – Manufacturing and New Product Introduction
- Quality Operations for the Global Supply Chain & GPEX
- Quality Systems for Joint Reconstruction
- Depuy Ireland Legal entity business unit.
- Driving processes needed to operate the quality management system to maintain compliance with the applicable with local and global requirements.
- Support the Quality Operations functions related to Quality Engineering, Document Control, Inspection & Testing, Product Release, CAPA, Non-Conformances, and other related department as applicable
- Root cause issues with existing process flows and determine and implement the best solution as part of a multi-function team
- Develop, drive and implement Continuous Improvement programs for the business unit, championing a Customer Centric Quality culture.
- Work with all departments to ensure operational effectiveness and developing product quality for business continuity and process/product introductions or introduction of new technology
- Perform internal assessments to ensure the Quality Management System is effective and seek continuous improvement of the system.
- Input and prepare Quality System and metrics on a regular basis.
- Participate in audit readiness and ongoing audit support including any corrective actions related to project issues
- Works with manager / team leader to develop and implement strategic Quality and Compliance Departments Goals & Objectives.
- Recent Graduate (2019 or due to graduate in 2020). Will hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing/Quality Engineering related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve result
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques an advantage
- Ability to approach projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate both collaboratively and independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF THE JOB HOLDER’S RESPONSIBILITIES. Closing date for applications Friday 18th October 2019 – This is a 23-month role commencing in September 2020
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)