Johnson & Johnson Careers
Engineering & Maintenance Head - McNeil Plant
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905761209W
MCNEIL IBERICA is recruiting for an Engineering & Maintenance Head, located in Alcalá de Henares, Madrid.
The Engineering & Maintenance Head will promote, organize and supervise all activities related with engineering, maintenance of equipment and facilities in order to support the site leadership team to meet the vision and the mission of the site.
He / She will support the EHS local cluster supervising directly the local EHS team in all their activities in the site. In addition, in collaboration with the regional GTO team, will guide the local GTO representative taking care of all qualifications activities in the site
- He/She will be responsible of all activities related with engineering, maintenance and facilities to support the site and the related regional organizations.
- He/She will lead and develop locally the technological platforms. He / She will supervise the automatization road map being responsible to integrate the innovation in the site.
- He/She will develop the site master plan and define the required budget for investments projects to accomplish it
- This position will define the adequate maintenance programs, planning and scheduling activities with the maintenance teams. He / She will lead the asset management program and design detailed plans to achieve the site goals. He/she gives daily support to the business in order to ensure reliability in manufacturing, production and supply to the customers.
- The Techcs Ops manager works with the regional engineering teams, FM and global platforms in improvements projects and standard programs.
- He/She will collaborate and lead with production, the continuous improvement activities following JJPS standards and other programs.
- He/She will manage the performance and development of his/her reports.
- He/She will be legally responsible of the equipment, building and facilities following J&J requirements.
- He/She will be responsible for the EHS&S areas in the site, supporting the regional EHS organization and its policies. And will be the support for the achievement of the certifications OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001.
- He/She will be responsible for IOSS in those areas with a risk of explosion and responsible of hazardous process.
- Main contact for the health and safety Unions in the site
Engineering degree (Civil, Chemical, Electrical..) and Safety degree
Experience and Skills:
- Leadership skills (minimum team leadership experience 3-5 years)
- Communication skills, qualities to communicate with the different organization levels
- Good skills for project management
- Skills to work with multinational and interdisciplinary teams
- Abilities to work in a highly matrix environment
- Abilities to handle complexity
- Customer is first: Skills for internal service
- Trained and experienced in managing ATEX areas and risk evaluation of dangerous process (HAZOP,PHA). Good knowledge of the risks of chemical products (steam, dust) for explosiveness and inflammability as well as in the requirements of facilities in ATEX zones and with the control of risk management in these areas.
Spanish and high level of English required (oral and written)
Preferred "Master de Prevención en Riesgos laborales", Machine safety Knowledge
Needed experience in the Pharma industrial Sector
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid-
McNeil Iberica SL (form. Abello Pharmaceutica S.L. (8494)