Johnson & Johnson Careers
Country Director New Zealand- Consumer Health
Requisition ID: 1905761191W
Johnson & Johnson Pacific, our Consumer Health division, is home to dozens of health and wellness brands that have been loved and trusted by New Zealanders for generations. Our broad range of products is present in consumers’ daily lives as they use and shop for over-the-counter medicines, baby care, skin care, wound and oral care, and women’s healthcare products.
Be Vital in this role:
The consumer care business is a fast paced, highly competitive and changing business environment. In this role, we are seeking an experienced leader to help shape the future and success of our New Zealand business. You will be responsible for leading and developing a high performing team to deliver ongoing results and grow the NZ market profitability. This is a high impact senior leadership role in which you will have the opportunity to truly make a difference in an organisation where success is greatly valued and well rewarded.
You will be a member of the Sales Leadership team for the ANZ Johnson & Johnson Pacific organisation, as well as part of the cross-sector NZ Leadership Team involved in co-creating and delivering enterprise strategy and initiatives aligned to Talent, Culture and Commercial objectives. This is a dynamic role for an inspiring leader who can drive the NZ business to commercial excellence through transformation.
- Develop innovative commercial and people strategies to maximise opportunities in highly competitive markets.
- Define and implement the go-to market strategy for all Grocery and Pharmacy channels in NZ, developing our brands at the point of purchase to ensure sustained and continued growth.
- Lead, develop and inspire a high-performance team and drive a high-engagement culture.
- Work in partnership with the Category, Marketing, Finance and Supply Chain functions based in the ANZ region to leverage their expertise and resources and apply to the NZ business.
- Be a subject matter expert of the NZ market and trade. Actively provide valuable insights to the ANZ team on market conditions, challenges and opportunities and create a plan to drive the change required.
- Strategize and drive the execution of the NZ plan and agenda.
- Ensure business results achieve sales quotas, unit volumes, market share and profitability goals.
- Build relationships with key strategic customers as well as ensure new accounts are identified, classified and acquired.
Be valued for who you are:
To secure this exciting opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in consumer sales with proven success at National Sales Manager/Director level.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the marketing function.
- Significant budget management experience and a clear understanding of all factors that impact a P&L.
- Strong people leadership skills with a demonstrated track record of people development and building high performance teams.
- Ability to create genuine partnerships with key internal and external stakeholders through effective networking and sophisticated influencing skills.
- Expert knowledge of the consumer goods industry and NZ market.
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
- Skills in driving change through strong leadership, innovation and a focus on achieving results.
- Proven success working collaboratively within a large complex matrix environment and cross-functional teams.
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to understand complex data and use it to drive business decisions.
- Knowledge of the Health & Beauty FMCG industry with Grocery and Pharmacy channel experience will be advantageous.
Be part of something bigger than yourself:
Caring for the world one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day throughout the world.
Please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Closing date is Tuesday 27th August 2019.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
New Zealand-Auckland Region-Auckland-
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)