Johnson & Johnson Careers
Training Manager EMEA
Requisition ID: 1905761022W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing of people around the world
Location: Hägendorf, Switzerland
Reporting directly to Senior Training Manager Global Orthopaedics within the Training Shared Services organization, the Training Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective Training Programs and Processes to assure that personnel within all assigned sites are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and training to successfully execute their responsibilities. The Training manager is also responsible for ensuring that all Training Programs and Processes are in compliance with local, national and international regulations and standards as well as with all franchise policies and processes and J&J Corporate requirements. The cross-functional and global dependencies of this program require the Training Manager to work closely with the MD&D Make and Quality Operations teams, and local Franchise partners.
- Establishes and maintains effective Training Programs and Processes to assure that personnel within all assigned sites are equipped with the knowledge, understanding and training to successfully execute their responsibilities to the highest of standards.
- Ensures that all aspects of the Training Programs are compliant to all applicable regulations and standards as well as franchise policies and processes and J&J Corporate requirements.
- Ensure all personnel that act as a trainer are qualified, including the assessment of knowledge, experience and self-sufficiency.
- Establishes sustainable solutions for all aspects of the training program including standard work, front-line leader development, and continuous competency based assessments.
- Advises Senior Leadership of program status as well as trends in the program effectiveness, and recommends responses and solutions based on sound analysis and frequent monitoring.
- Develop relevant metrics to monitor the compliance and effectiveness of the training system
- Manages and monitors the alignment and effectiveness of on-the-job training within the sites as per the TWI Job Instruction Standard.
- Establishes requirements for and provides direction to site leadership teams on all aspects of staffing, curriculum and content development and delivery strategies for all training platforms
- Develops strong working relationships with all peers in the training community across MD&D, ensuring consistency and harmonization of approach, process standardization, and leveraging of solutions through all evolutionary stages of the Training Program.
- Manage the Training Master Plan, with harmonized, sustainable approaches for new hire and refresher GMP training, instructor qualification, role-based curricula, core GMP curricula for all employees contractors and consultants.
- Liaises with multiple operating companies management groups on standardizing and implementing best practices throughout the cluster/region assuring compliance with all applicable regulation.
- Provide consultative direction to the Document Control quality system that influences the design of procedural documents for maximal usability and right first-time execution.
- Assure strategic and operational alignment in the use of Compliance Wire to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with Training teams and local teams to coordinate and implement Training plans.
- Act as a training subject matter expert as needed and provides proactive and reactive support in response to problems.
- Incorporates and administers budget programs and develop standards.
- Ensure team member compliance to all health, safety and other required programs.
- Perform other work-related activities assigned by the Training Director.
- Complies with Quality procedures, Laws and Regulations with the applicable markets.
- Complies with the Company Regulations whether local, state or federal, as well as with all environmental, health and safety procedures and policies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in science, engineering or related discipline is required
- Certification in an area such as training effectiveness, adult learning principles, trainer qualification, Six Sigma, and/or Lean is preferred
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills in addition to any local languages necessary based on location.
- Ability to read, analyse, and understand related scientific studies, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to partner with regulatory agencies, and/or business partners in problem resolution.
- Ability to effectively present information to public groups, operations personnel, technical personnel and Sr. Management.
- Strong project management skills to lead and execute multiple projects on time and on budget.
- Ability to identify related problems, collect data, establish facts, and provide valid conclusions.
- Use of computers and related software.
- Ability to negotiate and deal effectively with representatives of various government and audit agencies.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees within the organization and external suppliers.
- Broad knowledge of Quality Audits System and their relation with FDA, QSR and ISO.
- Comprehensive understanding of training design principles, curriculum development, adult learning styles, and training effectiveness is required
- Training Within Industry (TWI) Knowledge or certification is preferred
- Ability to influence others at different levels in a matrix organization is required
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)
Training & Development