Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
If you want to work with the best team in the fastest growing business area and make a huge difference in patient’s lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac electrophysiology, then Biosense Webster (BW) is the place for you!
Our vision and mission are clear – be number 1 in rhythm solutions globally and cure Atrial Fibrillation (AF), the most common heart arrhythmia. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives.
Biosense Webster® is a key growth driver for the One MD organization, part of Cardiovascular Specialties Solutions group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace.
The Area Account Manager (AAM) is responsible for the development and execution of plans, strategies and all activities for Biosense Webster portfolio. This position is accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations and budgets associated with accelerate growth and increase our value offering to gain profitable market share and expand the market. The Area Account Managers role is also key in connecting East and West DK and working close with the Clinical Support Team to ensure customer requirements are fulfilled. The AAM reports to the Sales Manager.
- P&L responsibility for the region including the organization and its activities.
- Planning and executing the sales and marketing strategy to bring profitable growth exceeding the market and in line with the Nordic and EMEA strategy.
- Gain and retain strong relationships with relevant KOL´s and other strategically important customers at all levels.
- Occasionally clinical and technical support to customers.
- Lead and shape the tender process in line with the BW tender strategy and gain strong relationships with relevant purchasers.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager, clinical and marketing teams to develop innovative activities to gain profitable market share and differentiate from competition, including planning and implementation of value-added activities.
- Conduct business activities in compliance with ethics and legal requirements.
- Active participation in the Nordic team meetings to create synergies between countries.
We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. You have great presentation & negotiation skills as well as strategic thinking. The role will require a strong commercial mindset in combination with great technical background.
Due to the transformation of the Health Care sector the ability to deliver operationally and at the same time see the big picture and shape with external influences will be key to be successful in this role. Our candidate needs to be a good communicator with high focus on people and customer development as well as a genuine interest in making others, both customers and employees, succeed. Investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
- A completed master's degree is preferred. A minimum of Bachelor´s degree (required), preferably in a business discipline.
- Minimum three years of experience or knowledge from hospital sales, preferably devices / pharmaceutical / pharmacy (required).
- Understanding local Health Care systems (required).
- Knowledge of the Cardiology environment (advantage).
- Technical skills (advantage).
- Fluent, written and spoken, in Danish & English (required).
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office suite (required).
- Ability to travel and spend nights away from home (required).
- Valid driving license (required).
The employee will respect and work within the J&J Business Conduct Policy and the J&J Credo and will represent J&J in a professional and ethical way in all situations.
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)