Sales & Customers
- Responsible to promote and create demand for the company products by calling on doctors, hospitals and medical centers in assigned territory to generate prescriptions and achieve sales targets.
- Provision of pre-sales & post-sales advice and support to customer to maintain good working relationship with external business associates.
- Establish and maintain close contact / rapport with key opinion leaders.
- Acquire new customers and build a network of contacts within the region.
- Responsible for overall service requirements to all health care professional by including logistical needs, education training and OT support.
- Identify, plan and implement a comprehensive education and promotion program in accordance with business strategy. (Ex. conduct CME to surgeons, nurses and other relevant hospital staff and provide support/assistance to surgeons in the usage of the product during surgery.)
- Develop new leads for selling and securing new business opportunities.
- Conduct product demonstrations by coordinating with technical specialists/engineers.
- Keep up to date with competitive market activities through providing market intelligence and strategy recommendation to superior/upper management
- Manage and update Consignment Inventory stocks parked at customer accounts.
- Maintain high level of customer service directly and through distributor support
Self & Processes
- Develop sufficient product knowledge and clinical understanding to be able to competently discuss issues with key customers
- Participate and involve in sales meetings and marketing events such as seminars, conventions, education conferences/congress and training programs
- Undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary, for the advancement of the business
- Graduate of a 4-year medical-related or business course
- At least 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in selling medical devices or pharmaceutical products
- Relevant experience in the following disciplines: handling products in a highly therapeutic area, product and disease management, key accounts management, good grasp of territorial business plan, organizing medical education events.
- Possess good communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and should have positive working attitude.
- Must be well-versed in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point) applications.
- Must know how to drive with valid driver's license.
- Willing to be assigned anywhere in the Philippines.
Johnson & Johnson (Philippines) Inc. (8385)