Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905760800W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
1 year limited contract
Responsible for tracking, coordinating and preparing documents for public/private procurement, tenders and bids.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Performs all administration tasks related to public/private procurement/ tenders and bids
- Monitors upcoming public tenders/ market opportunities
- Preparation and submission of required documentation connected to public tenders and bids, in a timely manner
- Conducting on-going analyses based on the tender contracts concluded
- Liaises with the sales division to notify them of tenders
- Maintains contact with customers in relation to tenders, contracts and other business offers
- Administers customer contract pricing and ensures pricing governance according to company policy
- Coordinates complaint procedures in connection with public/private procurement/ tenders
- Acquires and updates all necessary documentation (regulatory and administrative)
- Interacts with local authorities
- Regular follows-up changes in tendering legislation
- Cooperates with approved legal counsel; participates in and supports local regulatory projects
- Cooperates with other departments and personnel/offices as per internal policies/procedures and legal requirements
- Acts in accordance with local law, internal regulations, processes and company standards including corporate Credo and HCC legislation
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree (preferred economics/legal or technical background)
- At least 3 years-experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of public procurement law and administrative law
- Knowledge of tendering requirements in the healthcare system
- A good command of the Romanian and English language, both spoken and written is essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Good communication skills
- Result and quality oriented
- Very good organizational abilities
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
JOHNSON & JOHNSON ROMANIA S.R.L. (7159)