Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Manager One-Ethicon Slovakia
Requisition ID: 1905760595W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for our Medical Devices & Diagnostics, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
As Sales Manger YOU will:
- Lead a surgical sales team to drive the growth, success results in a designated region and business unit to ensure the marjet share growth.
- Ensure strategy is aligned with the global and executed across the busines unit.
- Maintain excellent commercial and environmental knowledge and gain insights to ensure the most effective regional strategies, shaping the business to ensure growth.
- Tactically operates across the full breadth of comprehensive portfolio, using exceptional commercial acumen in a way that maximizes sales opportunities within the region.
- Partner with colleagues across Medical Devices to ensure the full extent of company resources is harnessed and delivers more than competitors in the marketplace.
- Lead the team development and ensure best practice performance and development processes are applied
- Achieving regional sales growth targets through CREDO based leadership of the sales team.
- Identifies and develops customer and patient value business opportunities within the strategic areas.
- Works closely with Marketing, KAMs, other cluster SM’s, Finance and others when applicable to develop analytically based investment proposals
- Ensures the sales perspective into marketing procedure and product plans, new product/service launch activities and localization of Customer Value Proposition
- Manages activities and sales plans in order to optimize resources/budgets and project performance
- Encourages sales representatives to become influencers and trusted advisors of customers by developing their skills, on job experience and knowledge
- Understands commercial policies and enforces the use of Customer Segmentation and Commercial Tools when contributing to the development of client proposals and contracts
- Develops team’s competence in using and applying the competency model and sales force effectiveness tools
- Accountable for use of defined sales tools and processes for account and territory management and monitors the update of accurate information by sales representatives
- Coaching and development of team members to maximise their sales performance through appropriate use of sales force effectiveness methodology and performance & development process.
- Accelerate development of high potential employees.
- Engage and lead in commercial discussions with hospital procurement and management teams.
- Developing and managing strong relationships with key customers and opinion leaders.
- Fulfills other task/duties set by business unit director
- A high level of energy and urgency to deliver sales results, agile and resilient.
- Ability to lead, inspire and coach a team to drive a Winning Spirit and achieve business results.
- Good business understanding and excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a sense of urgency towards customer needs.
- Adept at problem solving, supported by analytical abilities, to make fact based decisions.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritise and efficiently maximise available time.
- Ability to anticipate, lead and encourage innovation and strong change management capabilities.
- Trustworthy with the ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate and sensitive way
- Qualifications in Health Sciences, Technology or Commerce advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience in Pharmaceuticals, Surgical or Medical Devices
- Experience from a similar managerial position, experience with leading people
- Very strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Demonstrated experience building long term partnerships with customers
- Excellent strategic business planning skills with self-discipline with strong organisation skills
- Good computer skills
- Compliant driver
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits
We offer attractive conditions of employment and possibilities for further career growth within our company. For this position we are offering an annual gross salary starting at 27.000 EUR (excl. variable component). Depending on your skills, qualifications and experience this can be negotiated.
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)