Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905760451W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Quality Engineer Production
In this key role, you will utilize Quality Engineering tools and your problem solving skills for the effective and efficient development, transfer and maintenance of products/processes throughout the product lifecycle.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support quality improvement initiatives that lead to continuous / cost improvement.
- Champion compliance to regulations and standards and provide support during internal and external audits.
- Partner at cross functional level to ensure the proper application of design controls, risk management and the investigation/correction of design failures/challenges. Supports new product introduction as part of design transfer.
- Partner with Supply chain and suppliers to ensure appropriate application of process validation, process control, and risk management; and the investigation/correction of process failures when needed.
- Ensure effective quality strategies are created for the validation of test methods, process and design.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering or related technical field
- 2-4 years related experience
- Fluency in English and German required.
- Experience working in manufacturing/operations Experience working in an FDA / EU regulatory environment (93/42/EC, MDR 2017/745 and QSR) is preferred
- Technical training and experience using Statistics, Lean and Six Sigma Methodologies is preferred
- Ability to perform "hands on" troubleshooting and problem solving
- Understanding of the NPI (New Product Introduction) process is preferred
- A thorough understanding of GMP/ISO regulations (ISO 13485; ISO 14971…) and validation regulations is preferred
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)