Johnson & Johnson Careers
Ecommerce Enablement Manager Benelux
Requisition ID: 1905760430W
- You are the responsible person that ensures our eCommerce business runs smoothly and effectively and that we live up to the highest quality standards we promise to our consumers.
- You ensure that our consumers have the best possible experience when searching for or buying our products because you present them in an industry leading way.
- You know the business performance of our ecommerce retail customers and thus understand where to focus. That´s why you support the responsible Key account manager in developing growth strategies and new business models for our eCommerce business for our new as well as for our existing customers
- You help to define the right portfolio and promotional strategy because you understand the business dynamics in perfection.
- You set up stable and scalable processes together with the regional eCommerce Center of Excellence in order to achieve your goals.
- You lead the product content creation and distribution process and manage external partners effectively.
- You are responsible to develop best in class media activation plans together with the Media team
- You are part of the regional agile eCommerce teams, represent and voice the needs your specific markets have.
- You have a Masters degree or equivalent in Business Administration, marketing, media or similar.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English with French as an advantage.
- 5 years experience in commercial areas such as product merchandising, business and or web analytics, digital media, digital brand management or Key Account Management.
- You have a strong grasp of digital marketing tools and strategies
- SEO/SEM, marketing databases
- Landing page optimization, user funnel
- Website analytics, ad serving tools
- Knowledge of AMS/AAP/AMG ( Amazon marketing ) & Amazon Market place / Ebay/DTC would be an advantage.
- You are able to manage more than one project in parallel and never forget about your goals
- You are an analytical thinker that enables you to keep oversight also in complex situations
- You demonstrate flexibility, agility and an entrepreneurial approach.
- You communicate effectively and are able to translate your know-how into understandable language for non-experts
- You are self-driven and make things happen. However, in parallel, you are an effective team player.
Values Based leadership. Above all, you will value and demonstrate Integrity & Trust. Agility & Ownership. You will delight in taking ownership for opportunities and challenges & be nimble and agile to compliantly achieve success.
What does this role offer the right candidate?
- Be part of the world’s largest broadly based healthcare company and shape health outcomes for consumers and patients across Benelux.
- Build strategic muscle – shape future channel and customer strategies.
- Obtain broader general management experience (via Commercial leadership meetings)
- Opportunity for future promotion, local and International experience
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)