Johnson & Johnson Careers
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905760427W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Accounts receivable specialist
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: maternity cover
We are seeking an organized and detail oriented AR Specialist to join our finance team.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Ensuring appropriate reconciliation of the daily bank statement
- Prepare monthly accounts receivable reporting package, including analyses of aging, days sales outstanding and bad debt reserves
- Interface with customer service, sales team and senior level management in communicating and resolving issues.
- Analyze customer accounts at the time of application for any skipped or partial payments, or customer errors. Contact customers immediately to resolve any remittance discrepancies.
- Contact customers to collect past due amounts. Identify any reasons for non-payment and develop plans how to resolve it.
- Document results of contacts. Track and follow-up on customer commitments.
- Escalate unresolved issues, tracking to final resolution.
- Other financial duties assigned by supervisor
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Master Degree in Finance
- Over 1 year finance/customer service experience
- Fluent English and Polish in speaking and writing
- Accounting software experience required (ERP system software preferred)
- Proficient with MS Office—Excel and Word
- Ability to manage priorities, workflow, and communicate across the organization
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)