Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Senior Engineer Validation
Requisition ID: 1905760109W
Caring for the world … one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that is anchored in the internationally applicable Credo. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 260 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 134,000 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Cilag AG is a successful international development and manufacturing facility in the pharmaceutical sector of Johnson & Johnson, located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland.
Janssen Cilag AG is recruiting for a
Technical Operations Validation Senior Engineer
As a Technical Operations Validation Senior Engineer in the Parenterals field you will own the Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities as Technology LCM Owner for our parenteral liquid, suspension and lyophilized products at the Schaffhausen Fill Finish site.
You will maintain and monitor the reliability of our processes as Technology LCM Owner for validation/monitoring activities for Cleaning / Equipment process validation and Aseptic process simulation. You will constantly support process improvements during the Life cycle management of our processes and constantly increase our efficiency.
You will work on cross functional and international teams to achieve company & departmental goals.
You will innovate and support our Technology Owner to grow and improve in the area of Technology.
- Life Cycle Management (LCM) Cleaning Validation/Monitoring, Equipment Process Validation (EPV) (Sterilisation and Decontamination) and Aseptic process simulation (APS) Activities in for our parenteral products
- Author of validation documents
- Identification and Implementation of Innovation/ Quality/Cost Improvement Changes
- Maintain excellent partnership with all business partners in the JSC network and on site
- You will promote Digitalisation in LCM activities (e.g. rollout Checklist Documentation, Report Automation, Data Crunching)
- You will support and drive data solutions (report automation, modelling, simulations e.g.)
- You will support the Local Technology Owner in Change Controls/CAPA’s /Deviations/Root Cause Investigations and Inspections to grow and broaden your competencies in all areas as a base
Professional Skills/ Personal & Interpersonal skills / Leadership skills
You have a University or Master Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering (e.g. Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacy/ Engineering/ Computational Science or Equivalent) and at least 1-2 years related experience in the pharmaceutical sector , field experience in one or more of the following areas:
- 1+2 years of practical experience in Cleaning /EPV/ APS in the area of Parenterals manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good writing skills
- Good Knowledge of data tools e.g. Minitab and Tableau, basic statistics, Excel and digital documentation systems e.g. Checklist, data systems (data base)
- Passion and curiosity for data analytics and data crunching/ data solutions (Simulation, Modelling, Data Management or similar)
- Digital and Analytics Talent for creative but pragmatic solutions
- Experience/Knowledge in digitalization and automated reporting preferred
- You are a flexible creative Team mate, self motivated, pro-active and results oriented
- You are comfortably ahead of the wave during challenges, creative in problem solutions
- You question conventional thinking, are ready to influence and like to drive innovation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in both German and English
We are offering a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms and career opportunities as well as a good infrastructure at the Janssen site Schaffhausen.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Cilag AG (8562)