Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager Biosense Webster Wallonia
Requisition ID: 1905760069W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time’... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We are the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market, in an enviable position of being one of the fastest growing businesses within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Biosense Webster, Inc. helps treat heart arrhythmias, including Atrial Fibrillation, which affect lives of millions and are among the major causes of stroke. We improve thousands of patient’s lives every day.
We are privileged to work with the most prominent physicians around the world and create innovative products and services that will shape the future of electrophysiology. We are the market leader and we continue to win with the double-digit growth for the past 7 years.
Meeting Business Plan Objectives (60%)
- Planning & implementing business objectives for individual accounts and the territory that will allow the region to meet its targets, with particular focus on key products that will drive future sales.
- Active collaboration with the Clinical Support Specialist assigned to the respective centers and the Area Manager to develop innovative sales activities to allow the territory to gain market share and differentiate from competition.
Responsibility for coordinating all activity in each account to maximise the utilization of Biosense Webster products.
- Liaising and coordinating Clinical Support Specialist activity within each account.
- Maintaining profitability & Average Selling Price for all products.
- Managing orders, back orders & consignment.
- Ensuring all account data is accurately and effectively managed including competitor activity.
- Manage & track hardware
- Managing the sale of commodity products as well as new products & technology.
To construct, propose and monitor comprehensive and proactive account plans that will develop both sales and expertise within each account.
- To develop firm business relationships with physicians
- To develop specific programs with customers to provide added value and drive sales from a non-direct approach, ensuring adequate return on investment.
- Understanding the needs of the customer and interpreting these into strategies to drive sales.
- Assessing competitor activity and implementing a proactive approach to increase sales & market share.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in a life science or business discipline.
- Demonstrable track record of success in a medical sales environment
- Experience of a Cardiology or Electro-Physiology Market, preferably devices / pharmaceutical preferred
- Excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Customer focus.
- Ability to develop close relationships with customers at all levels.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Team player.
- Creative / innovative.
- Financial awareness / excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken French.
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Computer software package skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
- Full & clean driving license.
- Based in Belgium
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)