Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager Mitek, Nordic
Requisition ID: 1905760063W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies’ purpose is to reach more patients and restore more lives. Having advanced patient care for more than a century, these companies represent an unparalleled breadth of products, services, programs and research and development capabilities in surgical technology, orthopedics, cardiovascular and specialty solutions with an offering directed at delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
The Nordic DepuySynthes Marketing team is searching a Product Manager (PM) for DepuySynthes Mitek Sports Medicine. The PM will be responsible to drive the overall strategy on the full Mitek Sports Medicine product area by implementing and executing business strategies of Nordic region. The PM will drive Mitek projects & opportunities and support the sales organization by leveraging product knowledge, clinical knowledge and commercial skills.
The PM for Mitek will be a key player in our Nordic Marketing team and have an overall responsibility of the Mitek portfolio and marketing tasks supported by the Therapeutic Area Lead (TAL), whom this position will report in to. This function is further working closely supporting the Nordic direct sales organization responsible of Mitek portfolio including Agent & Distributor collaboration.
This position can be located in either of the Nordic countries. Expected travel away from home periodically is 1-3 days/week (required).
- Drive and or take active part in the strategic and tactical planning process, by focusing for tactical product portfolio implementation especially in conjunction with new product launches.
- Map out the therapeutic area of Joint arthroscopy with focus on: reimbursement, therapeutic area potential, procedure numbers, technology penetration, pricing, hospital capacity, patient pathway.
- Function as the contact person between EMEA and the sales force and ensure strategic alignment with DepuySynthes Mitek EMEA.
- Strive to enhance internal alignment among the sales force regards to market activities and tools.
- Train and educate the sales force, keeping them up to date on product, competitors, market trends and clinical data.
- Assessing competitor activity and implementing a proactive approach to increase sales and market share for Mitek Sports Medice.
- Support the overall business strategy and ensure that marketing tools developed, and actions executed are meeting customer needs.
- Build customer network and support in establishing key strategic partnerships with KOL and A centers in the Nordic countries.
- Capex responsibility, monitor return on investment and keep expenditures within the budget. Close cooperation with Nordic supply chain.
- Strategic product supporting responsibility on tenders and follow up of pricing trends and EMEA guidelines.
- Orthokit Loan set and Mitek Workshop set responsibility.
- Drive Value Added Service in the Mitek product Platform.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree within health care/economics/marketing, or similar (required).
- Experience from working with sales or marketing. (Experience of Arthroscopic is an advantage).
- Knowledge and an understanding of the Medical Device industry and the Health Care market (required).
- Fluent spoken and written local one Nordic language and English (required).
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft office suite (required).
- We are looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured person with great ability to prioritize and make things happen.
- Strategic capabilities in combination with strong execution.
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- Strong team player mentality.
- Excellent at building and maintaining relations (internal and external).
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Finland-Southern Finland-Espoo, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Denmark-Hovedstaden-Herlev
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)