Accountability of achieving Inventory targets for Consumer Business.
• Identify and drive opportunities to make a step change transformation of how J&J Consumer manages cash which includes identifying new operating business models
• Drive the development and implementation of inventory policies, inventory entitlement, MEIO – multi-echelon inventory optimization and standardization of inventory related processes.
• Drive yearly business planning cycle and long range financial planning (LRFP) while working closely with the sites and global functions (Make/Source/Deliver) to create the global inventory plan/targets throughout the strategic horizon.
• Support OMP template design, ensuring a global, segment solution is developed aligned to enterprise template. Define how the business will utilize OMP to enable multi echelon inventory optimization (MEIO)
• Ensure outside-in thinking with ongoing external perspectives and benchmarking, both internal and external, to further shape the Inventory Management future state and leverage best practices
• Drive a collaborative connection between the Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning and E2E Planning pillars – both across regions/ functions.
• Development of recommended competencies for all levels of Plan personnel relevant to Inventory Management and a core set of development tools to support their growth in this area.
- Experience in Inventory Management required. Strong background / experience in Supply Chain Planning processes and systems is preferred.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required.
- Demonstrated ability to apply leading edge benchmark approaches to drive inventory optimization decisions in the business is preferred.
- Relevant mix of global, regional, cross-sector / cross-industry experience is preferred.
- APICS certification is preferred
- Proficient in MS-Office. Working knowledge of MS-Access & advanced MS-Excel knowledge (macros)
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks
- High degree of self-management, drive and self-motivation personal organization skills and discipline
- Efficient management of the team members (analysts) and stakeholder
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)