Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Marketing Beauty Trainee
Requisition ID: 1905759910W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Take the opportunity to become part of the success story behind one of the world’s fastest growing consumer companies. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed®. We have achieved consistent growth and our breakthrough plans make this a great place to further your career.
We are currently looking for an extraordinary Intern to join us on a 12-month Fixed Term contract based in Zug, to support the EMEA Regional Franchise Organization (RFO) and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager NTG and help manage one of Johnson & Johnson’s top skin health brands: Neutrogena.
In this role you will be required to handle your own projects and develop recommendations based on your own analyses of the market, competitors and trends as well as your creative skills and insights. You will be able to develop products from insight and concept generation and see the results on shelf and through communication plans, giving you a true insight into an FMCG marketing role.
In order to succeed, you will need to have the capability to adapt to fast-moving environments and confidently liaise and influence key partners.
EMEA Marketing Beauty Trainee
- Support Marketing Plan development.
- Analysis of market trends, competition, pricing etc. with recommendations
- Assists in the development of Success Models across Europe, Africa and the Middle East (EMEA Region).
- Support identify new consumer insights and product concepts in line with brand equity and strategy, with the goal of filling the 5 year innovation pipeline
- Enable and support innovation projects through the J&J stage gate process, gaining senior management approval
- Work closely with project managers, to help execute key innovation projects, liaising with R&D, packaging, supply chain, research team and regulatory
- Collaborate directly with multiple local countries to help develop their activation plans and business models for newly developed product (NPD) launches
- “Artwork champion” and lead coordinator to liaise with the artwork agency on all artwork development (in alignment with markets on approval, and manufacturing plants on coordination and delivery)
- First point of contact for local country marketing requests
- Owns quarterly updates on Sales Performance, competitive activity, new launches (with support)
- Responsible for creating & adapting comprehensive Launch Kits for new product launches (with support)
- Run innovation updates to countries (with support as needed)
- Assist in fulfilling market requests
- Monthly analysis and reporting
- Assist in preparation of presentations for Senior Management
- 1st class or 2:1 (or predicted) Degree in related field
- At least 6 months industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Strong commercial awareness & eye for business
- IT skills - Excel intermediate
- Works well under pressure and towards deadlines
- Excellent communication skills / Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills / attention to detail
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Excellent English both spoken and written, any other language is a plus
- Passion for Beauty!
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Have we sparked your interest? We expect your full application (CV, Coverletter) online.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)