Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Project Specialist (fixed term - 1 year)
Requisition ID: 1905759907W
- The position is responsible for the planning, alignment and execution of Supply Chain activities related to approved and funded projects. Projects can include, network optimization, acquisitions, divestiture, product design changes and lifecycle management projects.
- This person works directly with overall project leaders, regional supply & demand planners, supply network planners, Master Data Management team, RA & QA teams and business partners to ensure strong working relationships and processes, resulting in achievement of stated final project objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Under and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Utilize Global Supply Chain Projects Planning processes to enact product changes and changes to supply chain flows. This role will plan for seamless transitions from the ‘as is’ configuration to the ‘to be’ state. Incorporate project management excellence and LEAN methodology.
- Significantly align with Supply Planning / Production planning / Purchasing / External Ops planning / Network planning to ensure capacity & capability are appropriately utilized for planning and scheduling functions.
- Significantly align with all business partners (Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, Global / Regional PLAN, PEx, CLS, PP&L, ExOps) to ensure alignment and agreement on upcoming changes.
- Support Scenario Planning analysis, with capacity bottleneck identification where required. Ensure appropriate available capacities to meet timelines and volume requirements.
- Support launch, phase-in / phase-out plans with key stakeholders and prepare for operational Supply Chain and PLAN launch readiness.
- Identify and pro-actively mitigate risks throughout the entire supply chain.
- Ensure activities performed are compliant with the Ethicon Quality System.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Logistics or Engineering.
- Between 0 to 4 years of experience in Supply Chain Management, Planning / Logistics, Industrial Engineering or Finance; preferably in a multinational company.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- LEAN material flow, planning & scheduling knowledge, a plus.
- Process Excellence certification or proven working knowledge, a plus.
- Knowledge and proficiency of ERP and APS planning tools preferred.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
- Strong analytical skills with capability to query systems to extract sets of data for analysis.
- Accuracy with high attention to details.
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Advanced Excel knowledge, basic Access.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complexity.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a project methodological context.
- Ability to work across multiple functional organizations and levels in a multicultural and global / matrix environment.
- Demonstrated partnering and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English is required, other languages are a plus.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR OTHERS & INTERNAL INTERACTIONS
- Position reports to either Supply Chain Project Leader, Supply Chain Project Team Lead or Supply Chain Manager Projects.
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Primary location: Diegem, Belgium.
European Logistics Center (8785)