Johnson & Johnson Careers
Demand / Supply Chain Planner EMEA (m/f/d)- 1 year contract
Requisition ID: 1905759829W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. The company is operating in three main sectors, has more than 265 operating companies in over 60 countries and employs some 126,500 people around the world. In Germany the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies represents the business areas Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Care.
AMO Germany GmbH Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a
Demand / Supply Chain Planner (m/f/d) responsible for the EMEA region to be located in Ettlingen, Germany.
- Responsible for the aggregated forecast input of the region and related performance data used in sales and operations planning
- Analyze internal capacity and develops plan to align supply and demand to meet customer requirements
- Evaluate and implements solutions and ensures alignment with marketing & sales in development of the consensus forecast
- Actively initiate Demand Review Process with the related markets
- Implement and operate the different forecasting tools, softwares and supporting systems
- Monitor and report on performance metrics in the difference cross-functional areas to support associated scorecards and business reviews
- Identify and make recommendations for forecast improvements
- Point of contact and responsible for preparing reports associated to MAPE, BIAS, forecast attainment, demand situation, etc.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required in areas such as supply chain, business, economics, logistics or related
- 2 years of experience in the area of supply chain management or supporting supply chain preferably manufacturing, distribution, customer service and/or demand planning is required
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP, APO and JDA is preferred
- Strong knowledge of Excel is required
- Ability to manage and successfully meet goals and objectives related to supply and demand planning performance and metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives and work independently while demonstrating initiative is required.
- Experience in forecasting, MRP Planning and S&OP processes
- Excellent analytical skills, specialist in structuring, analyzing and understanding data
- Fluent English is a must and German skills on top is preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
AMO Germany GmbH (7137)