Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, Global Workday Data Operations
Requisition ID: 1905759656W
As part of Global HR Services, the role of Analyst, Workday Data Operations will be responsible for providing support to Local & Regional HR Services with regard to the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system. This role will be responsible for complex workforce data maintenance that requires elevated Workday access, in support of Local & Regional HR Services. They will help drive global consistency and compliance in workforce data processes in Workday, ensuring data accuracy and monitoring observance of global processes.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle high volume time-sensitive EIB (mass upload) requests from Local & Regional HR Services. Responsibilities include checking requests for compliance with policy, validating mass upload templates, processing mass uploads in Workday, analyzing and resolving EIB errors, reviewing quality control findings and providing results of the mass upload back to HR Services.
- Perform business structure maintenance of positions and supervisory org units.
- Maintain cost center hierarchy structure.
- Provide guidance to Local/Regional HR Services on Workday transactions, business processes and on EIB process questions and template completion.
- Handle data correction requests. Analyze data errors, perform data corrections and rescind business processes.
- Help troubleshoot data and business process flow errors. Replicate issues in test environment and analyze results.
- In support of the global Issue & Change Management process, help troubleshoot issues and assist with user testing. Help track tickets for specific countries.
- In support of twice yearly Workday releases, help with regression testing.
- In support of the global Data Integrity Auditing process, follow up with HR Services to correct data discrepancies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Manager include: performing J&J community collaboration tool administration; administering system access forms; providing demos and training to HR Services on Workday functionality; assisting with preparation of Workday support related communication materials and internal documentation.
- Develop understanding of Service Center operations and the J&J organization.
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes to drive data accuracy and global compliance and provide support to implement these initiatives by highlighting and discussing key changes/improvement programs with the Manager.
- Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
- Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
- Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned.
- Work in collaboration with other team members to execute tasks and fulfill key deliverables, providing input and assistance as needed.
- Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on Workday processes and system.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Attention to detail & accuracy a must.
- Proficiency in Excel is required, experience in Access is an asset.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English in order to communicate with customers and peers.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity to compliance-related matters.
- Demonstrate ability to handle ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to successfully work with internal stakeholders and colleagues to contribute ideas, identify opportunities, and contribute to positive outcomes.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience working with a Human Capital Management (HCM) system is preferred.
- Experience working with Workday HCM system is a significant asset.
- Experience in a regional or global shared service center environment is an asset.
- Understanding of HR Functional domains (Benefits, Compensation, HRIS, Workforce Data Administration, HR Business Partnering, Employee Relations) or Payroll
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ