Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Finance Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905759504W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
SENIOR FINANCE ANALYST
Contract: full time, permanent contract
This Senior Finance Analyst will be responsible for Worldwide franchise ICP calculations & system setups. AGP Governance actions in multiple manufacturing & distribution ERP and Strive systems, This Senior Analyst will play a pivotal part in reconciling the data within multiple ERPs & driving E2E resolutions. Will play a key role in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Development and maintenance of SOPs supporting AGP Governance standardization process.
- Key in 3-way match controls & E2E actions till resolution.
- Engage with Global Tax, Plan, Deliver & Product MGT teams to drive & anticipate the ICP E2E calculation & setup process seamlessly.
- Key in ICP Standardization & Subsidy process.
- Leverage tools ( RPA, Power BI, Microsoft Flow ) to automate base business
- Supporting YoY Tally Sheet process and ICP calculations.
- YE costing & System ERP setups.
- Key in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project to automate ICP setups in WW ERP systems. Mapping out the current process and partnering with the developers to future design, testing & production go live.
- Key in billing currency change into local projects.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or related discipline
- Professional accounting experience around 3 years
- Familiar with ERP systems, data extraction, consolidation and reconciliation, master data maintenance.
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with teams in a virtual environment to meet the future needs of the business
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including
- Able to work with and influence internal customers, proven ability to work with people at all management levels, simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Influencing skills - across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the Financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
- Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and achieve the best possible outcome; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)