Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905759503W
This Finance Analyst will be responsible for Worldwide franchise ICP calculations, NPI & system setups. Will play an execution role in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project.
- Calculate and loading ICP’s in Worldwide ERP systems including strive.
- Engage with Global Tax, Plan, Deliver & Product MGT teams to drive & anticipate the ICP E2E calculation & setup process seamlessly.
- Supporting YoY Tally Sheet process and ICP calculations.
- Key in ICP Standardization.
- Leverage tools ( RPA, Power BI, Microsoft Flow ) to automate base business.
- Year End costing & System ERP setups.
- Key in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project to automate ICP setups in WW ERP systems. Mapping out the current process and partnering with the developers to future design, testing & production go live.
- Key in AGP Roadmap action plan and data integrity checks and updates.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or related discipline
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with teams in a virtual environment to meet the future needs of the business
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including
- must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Professional accounting qualification desirable.
- Familiar with ERP systems, data extraction, consolidation and reconciliation, master data maintenance.
- Open to a mid shift (3pm to 12mn)
- Willing to work in Paranaque
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. - ROHQ