Johnson & Johnson Careers
Reporting Specialist Delivery
Requisition ID: 1905759168W
Evaluates reporting demands across the EMEA Customer Service organization to produce comprehensive reports on specific business needs or product line(s).
Set up, maintain, run reports according business need for internal/external customers
Monitors and provides analyses of key operational metrics and recommend follow up actions
Drives follow up of actions which are outcome of analysis until full resolution
Develops and reviews performance metrics in areas of quality, cost, and delivery in support of the key supplier scorecards and business reviews.
Needs strong technical skills and natural capability to work with systems and data (excel, SAP, CRM, Business warehouse etc.)
Identifies operational order management trends through reporting and analysis.
Generates gap analysis reports to address forecast and actual variances.
Produces and reviews monthly reports within specified time frames.
Actively creates, and implements and communicates statistical models to develop and drive consensus across Customer Service organization.
We are looking for you, if you have:
- Experience on similar position approx. 3 years (reporting, analyst)
- Fluent level of English: You will interact with different departments within our organization
- Knowledge of MS Excel (pivot, vlookup, macros)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to make quick decisions; Perform efficiently and effectively; Deal with multi-source of information Demonstrate proficiency in written and oral communications.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)