Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905759150W
Responsible for performing a variety of duties to receive, distribute, assemble and store incoming materials, products, supplies and equipment into storage or user departments. Accountable for pulling and preparing orders for shipment.
- Loads and unloads delivery trucks.
- Uncrates and assembles materials as directed and removes and disposes of unneeded packing materials.
- Prepares crates and other items to be shipped.
- Reviews orders and pulls items needed to fill each order and stages them to be packed.
- Moves incoming merchandise to appropriate storage area and ensures proper labeling.
- Assists with inventory audits.
- Completes general housekeeping duties such as sweeping, disposing of garbage and other related tasks.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)