Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Senior Quality Engineer
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1905759122W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Senior Quality Laboratory Engineer – Ethicon Neuchatel, Switzerland (2-year contract)
Senior Quality Laboratory Engineer applies Quality Engineering/Scientific Method techniques and principles to daily tasks and activities. In addition, applies relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices to assignments. Plans and conducts projects and assignments with technical responsibility or strategic input.
In this role, Senior Quality Laboratory Engineer will lead and/or support the transfer of a manufacturing and laboratory processes of Ethicon Sarl, Neuchatel to another Johnson & Johnson facility with big focus in the Analytical Laboratory. This position will provide support to the Inspection and Testing Supervisor, Quality Operations Manager and will report directly to the Plant Quality Manager at Ethicon Sarl, Neuchatel.
The Senior Quality Laboratory Engineer will work in a very collaborative, dynamic and diverse environment, having the opportunity of external exposure outside Ethicon Neuchatel site, being the Quality Project Transfer representative for the site.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Execute and manage laboratory testing of raw materials, in-process materials and finished product in support of the project schedule and to ensure timely delivery of product to project customers.
- Execute/Manage Test Method and Laboratory Test Equipment lifecycle management, including development, validation & transfer.
- Monitor project data and metrics on a regular basis to that ensure appropriate resource is provided for project activities, and escalation to Plant Quality Manager if needed.
- Provide training on product testing from the Analytical Laboratory to external customers.
- Review of all procedures or specifications for the Analytical Laboratory, if necessary.
- Utilize quality engineering principles and problem-solving skills to develop and optimize processes.
- Provide guidance to project teams and business partners to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures as well as medical device regulations.
- Supports the development of quality strategies related to the transfer of products, materials and components within J&J for Process, Test Method and CSV Validation.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in Engineering or Science with at least 4 years working in a quality role.
- Knowledge in ISO 3485 and GMP/GLP are required.
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification is desirable.
- Experience in Process and Test Method validation.
- Statistical knowledge and Analytical/Mathematical skills are required, also knowledge of statistical software package.
- Strong organization, collaboration, communication, presentation and influencing skills required.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Ability to analyze complex problems and apply practical solutions, as well as in prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Proactive and able to take decisions.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ETHICON Women's Health & Urology Sarl (8566)